When the holiday season is just around the corner, it is time to prepare for the festivities. Welcome Christmas with all your Christmas decorations, such as the stockings on the coat, the doors decorated with wreaths, the beautifully decorated “Christmas tree” and the perfectly manicured nails. Wear stylish nails this holiday season by adopting ideas from the eye-catching collection at the Christmas Nail Art Gallery. Decorate your nails with stones, glitter, bold colors and chic patterns for the upcoming festival.
Trendy nail art ideas from the Christmas Nail Art Gallery
- Chic Christmas sweater: Recreate the charming sweater details on your nails with a trendy nail stamp.
- White with a twist: Wear sleek white nails and coat just one nail with silver or gold metallic polish for extra shine.
- Fascinating golden pine: Create the golden pine-like design with a hunter shade and gold picks. Use a toothpick for even golden lines.
- Red mania: Showcase the classy cherry red polish for the festive season. Add that extra hiss by embellishing the accent nail with gold pearls.
- A rebellion of red and black: Show off your fashionably manicured nails with alternating nails in red and black metallic polish.
- Gourmet delight: Paint a delicious chocolate pudding on your nails with a white frost and create this visually appetizing nail art.
How do you keep your manicure longer?
- Before applying the base coat, wipe your nail with a cotton swab soaked in white vinegar.
- Avoid soaking your nails before painting. Apply cuticle oil for the best results.
- File your nails into shape so they are less prone to breakage.
- Apply two coats of the tacky base coat to make the polish last longer.
With the help of high quality nail art ideas from the Christmas Nail Art Gallery, you can flaunt bold and beautiful nails this holiday season.