Spring nail art ideas mean lots of bright nail colors, patterns, and flowers! You can choose from a number of designs such as polka dots, stripes, flowers, Aztec prints, marble nails, ombre nails, etc. Feather nail manicure is just a delight for your eyes with its vibrant colors and shiny touch! A color that will fade from your nails and top it off with glitter on the tips! Here are some spring nail art ideas that you can go for.
Spring nail designs to attempt
- Having the full bloom of flowers on your nails was like that last year. Try to give only petals a chance this spring.
- Metallic gold is the choice of the bold. One of the most versatile spring nail colors.
- Checkered board manicure, is one such out-of-the-box idea and perfect for those with short.
- Chrome nails are going to be a big trend this spring season too.
- The classic French manicure with that certain something is also welcome. Make your tips metallic instead of the classic white.
- The brightly colored tweed nails are so abstract that you can possibly go wrong.
- Take a trip back to the 80s with graffiti nails.
- The no-makeup version of nails – the natural bare nails are an all-time favorite, be it spring, summer or fall. You can try those in pastel pink, ivory, or peach.
- Use star stickers to decorate your nails.
Spring nail colors
Here is a list of the most popular colors for spring nail art.
- Cherry red
- Lavender pink
- Sunny yellow
- Blue green
- Rose gold
- Bottle green
- Retro orange