Mid-calf boots are now a fad as they are stylish, comfortable, and functional. Some even have a heel and zip. There are different types of these boots like cowboy boots, Dr. Martens boots, fashion boots, ugg boots, rigger boots, rubber boots and much more. These boots used to be only available in rubber, but these days you can find these boots in a range of styles and materials. These boots look flattering with short party dresses or long skirts. Wear your chunky boots with a simple dress or rock your skinny jeans with mid-calf straight boots. You can find more styling suggestions for these boots here.
How do I wear my favorite pair of medium calf boots?
- Pair your leather boots with a flowing A-line dress for a modest, down to earth look.
- To make your silhouette appear taller, make sure that the color of your mid-calf high heeled boots matches that of your leggings.
- Put on a flirty pair of sock boots and a beautiful Chicheath dress.
How to style medium calf boots for different occasions?
- For a casual party, combine it with a chic sweatshirt dress, sheer tights and a t-shirt.
- Make a unique style statement at your dinner party in an all black ensemble by pairing black jeans with black boots.
- For your office lunch with your co-workers, wear a chic look in a midi skirt, sweater and mid-calf boots.
- For your Christmas Eve party, rock your favorite sock boots with lightly washed jeans and stylish fishnet tights.
- Wear a boho-chic look for your weekend brunch in a sassy crop top, chic leggings and sock boots.
- Sporty corporate look in a flattering mini skirt, a slim top and elegant sock boots.
Combine your favorite pair of medium calf boots with different outfits and make a bold fashion statement every time.