Trench coat outfits look classy. Not only is it a stylish dress, but it has a universal appeal. It can be combined with absolutely any outfit. You can pair it with skinny jeans, pants, plaid pants, and a lot more. You can combine it with a buttoned shirt and complete your look with pumps, leather backpack or platform slippers. If you’re wondering how to pair your trench coat with different fall outfits, here are some suggestions on how to go about it.
Styling of trench coat outfits
- For a winter look in casual street style, wear the trench coat around the waist and combine it with sneakers and casual jeans.
- Pair your sleek trench coat with formal pants and a chic lace top to add pizzazz to your personality.
- Remember to show off your shirt buttoned underneath when you tie your coat.
- Wear your black classic trench coat with scarlet pumps and skinny jeans.
- For a sophisticated, formal look, go for layered outfits. Wear a buttoned shirt under a fashionable printed cardigan and complete your look with smart pieces like a brown trench coat for cold days, pointed pumps and tailored trousers.
Choose from the best winter trench coats for women
- Water-resistant trench coat: This stylish trench coat is made of water-repellent fabric and would help you redefine your style statement.
- Trench coat with a flared skirt: This cheeky coat has slight folds on the back and gives the wearer an hourglass figure.
- Double-breasted trench coat: This upscale coat is available with a flannel lining and a detachable hood to keep you warm in the chilly winter.
With these awesome trench coat outfits, styling suggestions look effortlessly stylish in the coming winter season. Don’t forget to complete your look with a cute winter scarf.