Summer is a good time for a wedding when the weather is sunny and mild. It’s time to put on your beautiful wedding dress. There are many types of textured and stunning summer wedding dresses, from the camisole style wedding dress to the scarlet wedding dress. You can even try a lace jumpsuit. While not the perfect wedding dress for all brides, this is it if you want to flaunt a whole new look. Check out our collection of summer wedding dresses and gowns here that might appeal to you.
Suggestions for buying a summer wedding dress
- Versatility: When buying a wedding dress for summer, choose a dress with a bolero or a shrug. This is useful for covering your shoulders and protecting your skin from the scorching rays of the sun. It can also give you the warmth you need on a slightly cool summer evening.
- Material: Silk is the best choice for a summer wedding. It’s breathable to keep you cool on a sticky summer morning. At the same time, they look beautiful for an outdoor wedding reception. You can also choose the organza material made of chiffon or silk, which gives a billowing, soft look that is much needed for a bride.
- Lacy Affair: Some lace clothes are very heavy and warm to wear. The Chantilly-style lace is cool, light and beautifully shows off feminine grace.
- No fishtails: Avoid the tight-fitting mermaid wedding dress with a long trail. Instead of the fascinating mermaid look, you should go for the softer look of the country garden.
Some popular summer wedding dresses
- White lace cocktail dress from the Guess brand
- Step-shaped dress with tulip hem by SL Fashions.
- Ivory-colored, chic shift dress with a flattering lace top
- Floor-length flowing ball gown with a fishtail.
- Strapless lace dress on a lavish-looking sash
When choosing a stylish summer wedding dress for your wedding, keep the tips in mind and look like a princess from the storybook.