Cardigans have a special place in the autumn and winter wardrobes. Take a look at our styling suggestions for long cardigan outfits here. Some are used to put on outfits, others as fashion staples. From the maxi dusters to the shortened ones, the length of a cardigan can completely change your look. Don’t be afraid to try something new this fall and winter. You can also try the cardigan style shirt for this winter. Combine a classy, buttoned or plaid shirt with an oversized cardigan as a layer to give a one-note cardigan a new dimension.
How to style long cardigans in the fall season?
- Combine your fine cashmere cardigan with jeans with a used look. Wear a white t-shirt and an oversized scarf for a relaxed, chic look.
- Make a chic fall fashion statement in a classy white blouse paired with a flattering knitted long cardigan and skinny jeans.
- Complete your casual trousers and your T-shirt outfit with a trendy long cardigan and winter boots.
Winter Long Cardigan Outfit Ideas
- On a day when it’s not too cold, wear your long black cardigan in place of your jacket and pair it with a pair of ankle boots and a cozy scarf.
- Turn your summer dress into a winter outfit by pairing it with a long cardigan with leggings.
- Wear your chic summer dress with a pair of knee-high boots to add pizzazz to your demeanor.
Long cardigan outfits & styles to copy
- Look chic and fit in a cardigan with a denim outfit. Combine your long cardigan with a pair of narrow heels. Roll your jeans down to your ankles for a chic feel.
- You look classy in a long cardigan with a dress. Complete a midi dress with zing by pairing it with a chic, cozy cardigan.
- Add a touch of color to your all black ensemble with a very long, bright red cardigan.