Nothing spells summer better than soft colors like peach, baby pink, lavender, lilac, taupe and orange. Take a look at our trend-setting summer nail art designs here. This is the time to experiment with clothes, makeup, and nail art. You can try a range of summer nail manicures in shades from cobalt blue to sandy nudes. Some more popular summer nail polish colors are purple, blue, pink, bright orange, and even cobalt blue. You can try all of the colors for your nail art to achieve that summery look.
Inspirational summer nail designs
- Send cacti: Recreate the cactus design while trying a simple summer nail art.
- Pretty Hawaiian Flowers: Showcase the exotic Hawaiian flowers on a turquoise blue nail mani.
- Ethereal sunset: The sunset design is a great nail polish art that flaunts the insanely beautiful sunset colors. Wear a solitaire diamond ring to complete your look.
- Pastel triangle Mani: The pastel shades of delicate blue, pink and green are also a perfect choice. The clear, geometric triangular designs of the summer triangle mani give it an elegant touch.
- Dotty Affair: Glamor a blushing mani with dotted lines along the edges.
Stylish Summer nail polishes
- Classy purple: If you are looking for an iconic polish for your summer-ready mani, the classy purple-red nail polish designs based on red and blue are always trendy.
- Bubblegum Pink: The delicate peach pink is the ultra chic feminine summer nail manicure that beautifully shows off feminine grace.
- Seafoam Splendor: Summer is all about soft pastel shades and the shimmering sea foam is the right shade to be content with. Complete the look with an exclusive stack of wristwatches.
- Pink watermelon moons: With the trendy nail art in watermelon design, pink melon slices with green edges are flaunted while maintaining the summer mood.
- Bright orange: Bring the summer flair to your nail mani with upbeat colors such as bright orange, red or yellow. Complete your look with a chic Michael Kors watch.