Interested in a winter wedding? Here is an incredible collection of winter wedding dresses to choose from. Warm wraps, long lace sleeves, faux fur capes, ball gowns, sequin dresses and lace dresses are the outfits for a winter wedding. In addition to choosing your wedding dress, you also have to decide on the wraps, scarves or warm clothes that you need to combine your wedding outfit with. It is recommended to use subtle hues like snow, champagne, or silver. You can find more ideas here in the latest wedding dress trend 2017.
Chic winter wedding dresses
- Ball gown: This is the most popular wedding dress available with lots of lace, organza or tulle. It’s the best way to wear the layers. Such a wedding dress would not only make you warm and comfortable on a cool winter wedding night, but also noticeably enchant your style quotient.
- Lace dress with long sleeves: This is a fresh and innovative take on bridal clothes. Flaunt a short champagne lace dress with long sleeves that has a classy vintage feel to it. This would result in a perfectly stylish wedding attire that adds pep and elegance to your appearance.
In-Vogue winter wedding dresses of 2018
- Reformation wedding dress: Rock this chic wedding dress with a deep V-neckline and give your bridal attire a bohemian flair.
- Flattering Sequin Dress: Step up your style quotient with this upscale wedding dress embellished with white sequins.
- Adorned Satin Crepe Tulle Dress: Accentuate your curves in this stunning floral wedding top complete with a lavish white fur stole.
- Classy lace dress: Look gorgeous on your wedding night in a flowing wedding dress with long sleeves and a deep V-back. The curved train of the dress makes it all the more elegant.
Look like a sorceress at your wedding in a flattering winter wedding dress, paired with the right fashion accessories and a dash of makeup.