Deciding how to style your hair every day when you go to school can be quite a task. We have made your task easier by bringing together some popular and easy to create hairstyles for girls here. From browbrows and fishtail braids to cornrows, pin curls or waterfall twist, you can try any hairstyle depending on the length of your hair. Here are some ridiculously easy hairstyles for girls that you might want to try.
Easy hairstyles for girls
- Waterfall twist: This is a perfect hairstyle for girls with medium hair. This chic hairstyle takes a lot of effort to start with, but it gets a lot easier with practice. It looks best with a stunning A-line dress.
- The combination of micro and loony braids: This cute hairstyle for girls can win anyone’s heart. It looks like a hard hairstyle to master, but it’s not quite that.
- Lace braid on the same side: This cute school girl hairstyle is a modified version of the waterfall braid hairstyle. Enhance the beauty of this hairstyle by wearing chic drop earrings.
- Stylish hair bow: This is an easy hairstyle for girls with long hair. You can easily do it in a cute little hair bow.
Cute hairstyles for black girls
- Wild waves: This perfect hairstyle for girls with short hair features voluminous streaks on the top along with shaved sides. Complete your look with sterling silver studs.
- Braided ballerina bun: This sassy hairstyle features a boxy, spiral braid at the front and cornrows at the back. The braids in this hairstyle do not require maintenance. Only you have to take care of the bun every day.
- Fishbone Cornrows: In this little girl’s hairstyle, the cornrows are braided in a chic herringbone pattern. The curly train on your little girl’s head needs regular styling.
- Kid French Braid:This is a cute style for girls who are involved in sports activities. These classic French braids look great on girls of all ages and require little maintenance.