Designer watches are desired by every woman. These watches are available in a range of styles, patterns and designs and come from brands like Michael Kors, Rolex, OMEGA, Cartier, Christian Dior, Crown and Caliber, etc. Luxury watches are available in a variety of materials like rose gold, yellow gold, titanium , Ceramic, etc. Each of these materials has its share of advantages and disadvantages. You need to choose one according to your requirement. Here are some factors you need to consider before investing in a designer watch.
Choice of materials when buying luxury watches for women
- Titanium: This material is strong and light, but difficult to work with. Plus it comes with a high price tag too.
- Yellow gold: This is an ideal material for luxury watches, but gold, being a soft metal, is prone to scratches or dents. Look stunning by wearing this watch with your elegant homecoming dress or any of the party and vacation outfits.
- Rose gold: Watches made from this material look luxurious because of the rich color of gold. Although it looks expensive and stylish, the downside of such watches is that they are prone to damage and scratches. You can combine this watch with some bracelets and stack a wonderful wristwatch. Rose gold watches have become popular in the past couple of years and more women are choosing them. Make a rocking statement in a stylish shift dress paired with a rose gold luxury watch.
- White gold: This is an alloy of palladium and silver that mimics steel watches. While it’s an expensive material, many customers don’t buy high-end white gold watches.
- Ceramic: Luxury watches are made from this material, which is durable and heat-resistant. If the cost doesn’t bother you, this might be an ideal material for your watch.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Designer Watch
- Design: After deciding on the material of the watch, the design is certainly also important. The design of the watch should not only be appealing, but also suit the structure of your body and your personality.
- Move: It is advisable to buy a watch with a Swiss movement instead of a quartz movement.
With sufficient knowledge of what to look for in designer watches, you can buy the right one that will suit your needs. The super luxurious gallery here is sure to inspire you.