Winter scarves are a versatile fashion accessory that you can style in a variety of ways. You can either wear it like a tie or use it for layering in the cold months. You can use a vibrant winter scarf to add shine to a monochrome winter work outfit. Winter scarves protect the skin, offer warmth and even help you make a powerful style statement. Here are some suggestions on how to best style a winter scarf and turn heads for all the right reasons.
Ways to style winter scarves to improve your style quotient
- You can wear your winter scarf around your neck either like a tie or a necklace. Make a cool and powerful statement by tying a slim, silky-chic scarf around your neck.
- The most popular and easiest way to wear your winter scarf is to wear it like a muffler.
- You can tone down the bulky effect of a chunky scarf by holding your winter scarf around your waist with a women’s belt. This would also have a general slimming effect.
- Use a sleek scarf with a bold pattern to spice up a solid color outfit.
Winter scarf fashion trend for 2018-2019
- Add a touch of color to your appearance with an ensemble of white and black. Hang one end of a brightly colored scarf over one of your shoulders for a dramatic effect.
- Wear a luxurious furry stole with your scarf for a chic look.
- Try to be different every now and then. Instead of wrapping the scarf around your neck, tie a small soft one on your designer handbag. Make sure that one end of your winter scarf is connected to the handle of your handbag to give your appearance a trendy and elegant look.
Choose the matching winter scarves to spice up your winter outfits by wearing them properly.