The technique of creating a natural looking shadow in your hair is known as blonde balayage. Women love this technique because all hair colors are bespoke and no two colors are the same. You can try a variety of blonde balayage styles depending on the texture of your face and your personal style. You can achieve a glamorous look by holding the strands so that your face is a lighter shade than the rest of your hair. Here we’ve rounded up some flattering, trend-setting balayage hairstyles so you can improve your style quotient ahead of the festival season.
Chic blonde balayage hairstyles
- Medium blonde hairstyle: This is a flattering, no-fuss hairstyle for the busy bees. The sophisticated color and sleek layers look great for all occasions. This hairstyle would look best with a chic A-line dress.
- Long Wavy Layers Hairstyle: This wavy layered hairstyle “cool girl” looks timeless and will always be in fashion.
- Silver Straight Blonde Hairstyle: Instead of the old-fashioned long locks, opt for the ice blonde shade of gray that instantly adds an edge to your look and is also suitable for formal business events. Flaunt this hairstyle with a flashy winter coat and a sassy pair of winter boots.
- Curly Caramel Blonde Hairstyle: With the right kind of layers, all you need to do is air dry your hair and the result is a stunning set of curls. This beautiful blonde balayage hairstyle requires little maintenance and is suitable for busy women.
- Brown to blonde balayage:: If you can’t decide between blonde and brown, opting for the blonde balayage look is a good idea. This way, you can enjoy both colors without affecting the color of your natural hair. Few messy waves and choppy layers add a new dimension to this hairstyle.
Popular brunette balayage hair colors
- Cinnamon, Mocha and Caramel: The brunette spectrum, like all other hair colors, is rich and includes shades of milk chocolate, caramel, and cinnamon. All of these colors add to the rich hairstyle. Flaunt this hairstyle in a chic shift dress.
- Vanilla strips: To achieve the perfect blonde balayage on dark brown hair, your hair needs to be bleached. A skilled hairdresser can help you achieve the perfect vanilla swirl.