Ballerinas, also known as dolly shoes, are inspired by a soft ballet shoe for women that has neither a heel nor a tiny heel. The style basically features a ribbon-like tie around the low tops of the slipper and can also feature a small gathering at the top of the toe box and a dainty ornate tie. Ballerinas can be tightened using the tie and adjusted to the wearer’s feet. Check out some real ballerina style tips and ideas here.
Tips on Finding the Right Ballet for Your Feet
- Always make sure to buy a pair of ballets that will protect the sole from the ground. Also, buy insoles that you can wear with thin or cute soles.
- The fit of the ballerinas depends entirely on the material from which they are made. The softer the material – satin, leather or cotton – the more comfort they offer you. Patent leather flats, however, are the toughest and can pinch your feet.
- The feet swell with the course of the day. So make sure you have little room to wiggle when buying apartments.
- Choose a pair of ballet flats with a toe box that is long enough to easily fit your toes.
Pretty flat ballet styles to highlight that ‘diva’ look
- Make a streamlined silhouette to elongate the body. A simple shift dress with a belt, pants or crisp shorts would look good.
- Ballet flats look absolutely stunning when you have the boldness to expose some skin. Combine them with skirts, shorts or dresses that are cut short and show your ankles.