The winter coat is a fashion staple as it goes well with a range of outfits. From the long coats for women to the button-up coats, long wool coats, puffer coats, oversized coats, double-breasted coats, and the frock-coat style coats, there are a variety of styles to choose from. Choose the coat style that best suits your personality and is within your budget. Here you will find styling suggestions for all types of winter coats for women, from blanket coats to knee-length coats to reversible coats. Keep a good collection of coats handy for every occasion.
Best fur materials for the winter
- Wool: This is one of the best fur materials as it keeps the body warm and allows breathability.
- Cashmere: For a chirpy look, combine your white statement cashmere coat with lightly shaded pants and complete the look with long statement earrings.
- Gabardine: This is a twill fabric made from wool or cotton. Rock your pastel gabardine coat with elegant trousers. Combine the upbeat coat with neutral outfits to keep the silhouette elegant and chic. Finally, a pair of sterling silver earrings.
The most popular long winter coat styles
- Wrap coat: Showcase your exclusive style statement in this chic belted wrap coat. When buying a coat for winter, pay attention to gently cascading, casual, wide collars and A-line cuts. Combine this elegant coat with a pair of skinny jeans or a cute short party dress.
- Princess Style Coat: Wear a regal look in this vintage style coat that contrasts from the waist. This coat is available with edges on the edges made of pseudo, wool, leather or lambskin. It is basically a variation of the pea coat with fur trim on the cuffs or collar.
- Fur coat: Nothing can be more fabulous and luxurious than a fur coat. To keep the look subtle and elegant, pair it with sneakers and jeans.
With these winter coat styling suggestions, you will look stunning in the coming winter months. Discover the collection from a well-timed summary for planning your winter wardrobe.