No matter what time of year, skinny jeans see no reason. They are an all-time favorite for women of all body types. However, getting your look right and decorating is very important if you want to be the life of the party or the show-stopper of a gathering. Elegance is the key. Check out some of our ideas.
Choose the right top for your jeans
While skinny jeans are a woman’s favorite without an ideal top, it’s only half the job.
- Go for reasonably figure-hugging tops (and avoid baggy t-shirts) that fit your figure
- Add a turtleneck in bright colors for the winter
- Shrugged sweaters and striped designs are all the rage.
Skinny jeans for all body shapes
Often times, plus size women have concerns before wearing skinny jeans. However, it is important that they are only body-hugging and therefore thin. If you know how to properly doll yourself, you will look just as good.
- Dark tones make you look slimmer than lighter jeans.
- Wear longer tops if your hips and thighs are your problem areas.
- A good quality fabric that allows many stretches will help make you feel more comfortable
Apartments or heels?
Both. Choose your shoes based on the occasion.
- For a casual look, choose simple flats (sandals or ballerinas).
- Classic sneakers look stylish
- Heeled shoes with ankle straps / pointy toe bumps look sophisticated
- Overknee boots / ankle boots never go out of style
Browse through our gallery and find your perfect skinny jeans inspiration for your ideal outfit.