A woman’s hairstyle plays an important role in giving expression and grace to her demeanor. Check out the gallery of easy updos that can be created in a snap. Choose from unique hairstyles that are perfect for different occasions such as festivals, outdoor weddings, evening outings or dinners. The key to looking glamorous is choosing the right hairstyle according to the shape of your face aside from the thickness, texture and length of the hair. In the simple updo tutorials, you can easily learn the tricks of the intricate hairstyles. There are a number of hairstyles you can try on your short hair as well in the short hair updos tutorials with step by step instructions.
Easy casual updo for long hair
- Soft braid-up: The ‘French-Braid’ loop looks best on the square, round or oval. With a sparkling headband and a pair of sterling silver earrings, you’re ready for dinner
- Dutch halo: The Dutch braid looks great on square, oval, or heart-shaped faces. Complement the hairstyle with colored or metallic hairpins.
- Structured twist: Rock the twist hairstyle at your prom party. The hairstyle looks best with a flattering shift dress that comes with the right jewelry, clutch, and pumps. Women with square or round faces can try the hairstyle.
- Wrap-around braid: The easy updo for thick hair is best for women with square or oval faces. Dress up the wrapped braided hairstyle with a stylish vintage hair comb.
- Breathtaking side sweep: The mesmerizing side-sweep style goes best with a flattering A-line dress. Complement the hairstyle with a soft lace net.
Chic and easy beginner updos that are worth trying out
- Huge Teased Bun: In the simple updo for thin hair, the hair is styled so that it looks thicker than it actually is. To make a larger chignon, use a bun maker under the combed back locks.
- Chic updo with a pinned back: In the stylish hairstyle, the small sections of hair are pinned and loosely twisted to create a voluminous updo.