New Year’s Eve is a time for parties and celebrations with friends and family as we say thank you for the past year and prepare for the new one. You should look how you feel – fabulous. And you will with these awesome makeup ideas to rock this New Years Eve.
Celebratory makeup ideas for a glamorous look
Don’t throw in plain eyeliner and red lipstick on New Years Eve. Although your daily makeup routine may be bright and simple, add a little bit of liveliness to New Years Eve. Don’t stop experimenting. Express your inner joy by adding some glitter. Bring your way into the new year with the best makeup tips for winter. Use gold eyeshadow and glitter on your eyes and if you’re feeling particularly sassy, add a little shine to your lips too. This is a great makeup idea for brown eyes too.
New Year’s makeup ideas for brown eyes
- Dramatic eye make-up: Colors wonder to highlight brown eyes. They bring out the sparkle in your eyes. Add some vibrant colors when you put your eyeshadow on.
- Elegant winter smokey makeup: A seductive black smokey eye is also great for brown eyes. It will pop your brown eyes while creating an elegant vintage look.
Makeup Ideas for Blue Eyes
- Smokey: Smokey eyes bring out bright eyes. They are a perfect idea for all light eyes.
- Pink: Natural looking pinks are also a great color to bring out your blue eyes. The pink hue of your eyeshadow manages to keep it simple yet elegant.
- Matt brown: Dark colors are also great when it comes to highlighting blue eyes. Use a dark shade of brown or bronze as an eye shadow.