The necklace is a basic piece of jewelry that plays a key role in decorating various items of clothing and outfits. Bring out the feminine grace in you with a statement DIY necklace. You can use almost anything to make your necklace. Check out our DIY necklace tutorials for more ideas on how to make a trendy DIY necklace pendant. You can use clay, beads, lace, popsicle, fabric, wooden beads, pom-poms, or even small ceramic tiles to make a one-of-a-kind DIY bib necklace with the help of creativity and simple tutorials. Check out our creative ideas for making unique and easy DIY necklaces to give away as Christmas gifts or Thanksgiving gifts. Search our picture gallery for fresh and innovative ideas.
DIY necklaces that are easy to make
- Tubular Stylish Glitter Necklace: All you need is glitter, cable ends, and plastic tubing to create a peppy tubular necklace. It could be an ideal piece of jewelry for teenage girls. Pair it with long earrings to bring out the oomph factor.
- Wooden pearl necklace: Strengthen your play of style with a chic, colored wooden pearl necklace. Use angular designs and different sizes of beads to create a meaningful wooden chain.
- Pom pom necklace: Pompons can add the right amount of pizza to your look when paired with the most suitable materials.
- Tassel necklace: Increase your glamorous quotient in a stylish tassel necklace made of chain, cord ends and suede. Wear it with a pair of boho earrings for a boho chic look.
- Band and chain medley: Upgrade your fashion game by making a brightly colored statement necklace with brightly colored ribbons and chains.
- Brass ring DIY necklace: Make a brass ring chain in no time. You can also try the loop method with shower curtains, washers, and key rings.
Flattering DIY necklaces for mom
- Geometric Tile Necklaces: Slap up a flashy DIY necklace to gift your mother with ceramic tiles for Christmas.
- Wood cord DIY necklace: Take your fashion game to the next level with an easy to edit and chic string chain.
- Braided necklace:Create a fashionable necklace by braiding the fabric. Get inspiration from the tutorials published in the gallery below.
You can make a statement chain and make an edgy statement with these exclusive DIY necklace ideas. You can even read the tutorials for DIY necklaces and earrings.