In the final stage, many women have turned to DIY manicure at home. DIY nail art at home is great not only for saving money, but also for preventing you from leaving the house. With the development of the DIY manicure and nail design trends and easy access to the internet for inspiration, ideas and hacks, nail painting is no longer considered sufficient.
Manicure is required to keep your nails in good condition. And while you can always indulge yourself in the salon, you can now take control and master the art of DIY manicure at home the natural way with a little patience and skill.
Inspiration for easy DIY nail art at home
The two-tone nail art manicure is one of the most popular for its classy and chic look. Perfect for brunch dates and prom nights, this fancy DIY manicure is a must-have if you’re a fan of effortless fashion. Love stars and constellations? For a change, try the intergalactic nails.
They are a fail-safe way to add some glare to your otherwise boring nails. If cats amuse you, you can choose the Kitty Cat Nail Art Designs to show your love for cats. For an extraordinary design, choose the triangle nail art manicure for its easy to achieve look. The eternal love for polka dots doesn’t wane anytime soon. So you can always swear by the elegant polka dot DIY manicure at home.
Best hacks for DIY manicure
- Dry your nails in chilled ice water for about three minutes before submerging them.
- Use nail glue or a tea bag to repair broken nails.
- Use cotton balls to remove oil, dirt, and nail polish from your nails.
- Pamper your nails with a gel manicure.
- You can use part of a loofah to achieve the fishnet manicure look at home.
- By simply sticking a needle into erasers, you can find a doctor for your nails.
- Remember to spray your nails with oil spray to set the manicure and avoid stains.
Try this DIY nail art at home from the abstract for stunning and exquisitely beautiful nails. For more ideas on how to get the perfect manicure or how to style your nails at home, check out the gallery below.