Slouch boots are fashion boots that have a universal appeal. The slouch boots with heels or the slouch boots made of suede make you look effortlessly fashionable. These 80s-inspired boots can be paired with any outfit. The casual boots give the wearer a casual look and make them look stylish in any clothes they wear. There are many types of slouchy booties, and you should choose one that suits your preferences, physique, and outfit. Here are suggestions for how to wear slouch boots with different clothes.
Different types of slouch boots
- Cowboy: These types of boots can be paired with denim leggings and cropped shorts for a chic summer or spring look.
- Moccasin:This is a trendy version of the slouchy boots that give the boho chic flair.
- Elegant boots: These are the classy boots that can help you look chic.
Ways to wear casual boots
- The slouch boots are perfect for those with a triangular, inverted apple shape or for those with a heavy upper body. The details of the rhinestone slouch boots draw attention away from the upper part of the body. The trick is to wear these boots with a heavy top or an oversized sweater.
- For those with wide or muscular calves, choose a pair of slouch ankle boots that extend beyond the mid-calf. This gives the illusion of slender and longer legs. Combine it with a shift dress.
- If you are wearing the slouch sock ankle boots with a skirt, short party dress or shorts, remember to keep the hem of your clothes above the knee. If the hem ends below your knee, you will look short-legged.
These are the tricks for wearing a pair of slouch boots in style during the fall and winter months.