The wedding is an important event in a woman’s life. From the elegant wedding dress to the hairstyle, the manicured nails to the perfect make-up, you can look like a princess from a fairy tale book. You should have a good idea of the types of foundation, blush, eye shadow, lipstick, eyeliner, and shimmer that can do wonders for your face. Correctly done makeup can noticeably enchant your appearance. For the right monochrome, gilded, or nude makeup look, go through the eye-catching bridal makeup ideas here. We want you to see through your wedding day with a beautiful wedding dress and makeup.
Flattering Bridal Makeup Ideas That You Would Love To Try
- Monochromatic look: For a stunning, monochrome look, apply a dash of purple-pink eyeshadow to your eyelids and enrich the outer corner of the eye for a dramatic wing effect. Complete your eye makeup with black eyeliner and mascara and dab rose on your cheeks. Wipe down with a matching lipstick to pull the whole look together. You can also try a smokey eye makeup if you love dark colors.
- Gold-plated look: For a bolder and nicer look, dab the inner V-corner of the eye with a waterproof gold cream eyeshadow and blend it gently with a dash of brown eyeshadow. Complete your look with a touch of purple lipstick and pink blush.
- Dramatic look: Go for a bright pink champagne eyeshadow to apply to your eyelids for a gorgeous look. Complete your facial makeup with a peach-colored blush on the apple of your cheeks and a spoiled rose lipstick on your lips.
More trendy makeup tips for the perfect bridal look
- Add a classy touch to minimal makeup by using earth tones all over your face except for the lips.
- For a bombshell effect, use bronze tones on your face, cheeks, eyes, and lips.