Every bride dreams of looking like a princess on her wedding day. To take a step towards that dream wedding look, go through our chic wedding hairstyles for short hair, medium length hair to long hair. Check out our wedding hairstyle updo ideas that feature draped twists, intricate coils, off-center bun, wispy texture, low bun, french twist with puffed hair on the forehead, pinup locks, voluminous, interwoven strands of hair, low sidebun, strategic include placed strands of ombre and a super chic side-swept chignon.
Best bridal hairstyles
- Modified French Twist: Give a twist to the traditional French touch by embellishing it with oversized pearls.
- Retro appeal:Wear a retro look by putting a French scroll on your forehead and complete your look by wearing a pair of sterling silver earrings.
- Royal look: Wear a regal look with a double French chic.
- Beach paver look: This is an ideal bridal hairstyle for a beach wedding party with the hair adorned with a cheerful wreath of flowers.
- Boho chic look: Wear a bohemian look by adorning your braided hairstyle with a flower crown. Complete your look with classy boho earrings.
Nice wedding hairstyles for all hair types
- Wedding Hairstyles Down ‘Dos: This hairstyle gives Hollywood charm with bouncy and big curls. It’s a perfect hairstyle for a ballroom affair.
- Ponytails: This is another flattering wedding hairstyle for long hair. Show off your curls by rappelling a ponytail into different sections.
- Half up Half Down Hairstyle: Sport a trendy hairstyle by teasing your section of hair in the top half to create a rocking pompadour.
- Romantic hairstyle: This stylish updo gives your face instant charm. Those with a layered haircut can try this hairstyle. Leave out some curls to gently frame the face. Wear elegant teardrop earrings to complete your look.
With these trendsetting wedding hairstyle ideas, you can flaunt your curls the way you want and make a unique fashion statement.