Looking for hippie-inspired, chic boho wedding dresses? Check out our sophisticated, ethereally beautiful, beaded and flowing boho wedding dresses. The bohemian bridal style is there to stay. Stores are full of ’80s-inspired boho wedding outfits with fringes, layers and ruffles, and lace and bodice work. Boho bridal fashion is not just about fringes and flower crowns, but much more. Wear the perfect bridal look in indie style in wafer-thin meshes, delicate lace and pretty floral motifs. Check out our gallery of gorgeous boho-inspired wedding dresses and know how to style and wear them properly.
Trendy boho wedding dress ideas
- Pretty dress with off the shoulder neckline: Look effortlessly chic and sophisticated in an off the shoulder neckline dress that perfectly fits the boho fashion trend.
- Flowing, ethereally beautiful dress: Look like a Disney princess from the storybook by dressing in a light and airy wedding dress made of tulle or chiffon that moves freely with the breeze.
- Lush Boho-chic wedding dress: Nail your boho fashion wedding style in a nifty plunging neckline dress.
- Hippie-chic flower dress: Take your bohemian style statement two levels higher by dressing in a dress that is adorned with intricate floral details. Complete your look with a dazzling boho hairstyle.
Cute boho wedding dresses choose from
- You look elegant and charming in a long-sleeved wedding dress with handcrafted rosettes.
- Apply non-traditional elements to your wedding dress for a powerful bohemian fashion statement. You could start by choosing a non-white wedding dress.
- Look like a sorceress in a sheath-style wedding dress perfect for a garden or beach wedding. Wear a bohemian hairstyle to complete your hippie look.
- You can choose a cookie colored wedding dress or a blushing open back wedding dress and wear the boho bridal look.
- Look gorgeous in an antique-inspired wedding dress with an illusory plunging neckline.
- Wear the perfect ultra chic boho look in a backless, stunning wedding dress.