The edgy and chic hipster style is on trend with teenage girls and women alike. Complete your style statement with graceful and fashionable boho spring outfits. Boho style is all about chunky jewelry, flowing skirts, loud colors, fringes, headbands, long slits, loose cardigans and a quirky way of dressing. Check out the Bohemian Spring’s outfit ideas here to rock your hippie style and get the wow factor. Maxi skirts, gladiator sandals, knitted sweaters, brim hats, tunic T-shirts, ankle boots and headgear are some of the basic requirements for bohemian outfits to flaunt the gypsy spring look.
How do I combine your boho spring outfits to improve your style quotient?
Boho is about matching the right clothes and accessories. Tie-dye fabric printing is an essential part of boho fashion. You can take boho style to the next level by wearing a dyed t-shirt dress along with a chic leopard cover-up. Complete your look with super cool boho earrings. Here’s how you can do it.
- Up your glamorous quotient by pairing a simple graphic tee and shorts with an afancyBoho necklace and lace trim.
- Combine a nifty striped romper suit with funky jewelry to upgrade your spring fashion style by two levels.
- Flaunt a chic look by pairing a floral print dress with a floral headband, hand-paint, and leather bracelets.
Trendy boho outfits that you have to try for spring
- Express yourself by pairing a ruffled strapless maxi dress with chic, chunky bangles.
- A romper should be part of your boho wardrobe. You can choose either a printed or a solid color. Combine it with long necklaces or jewelry made from feathers, stones and tassels to add the wow factor.
- A full white crochet ensemble can convey the perfect boho flair. Combine white lace and crochet shorts with a dazzling white organic top and fringed white cover.