With brunette balayage hairstyles, you can flaunt a trendy haircut and a contemporary hair color at the same time. The light and dark balayage hairstyles are considered to be the most attractive solution for your custom hair color.
We’ve rounded up all of the A listener’s balayage hairstyles of the year that are sure to inspire you.
Coolest Brunette balayage hairstyles consequences
There is nothing more extraordinary and natural than Balayage Brunette Caramel with its chic, edgy, sensual and sun-kissed look. Just leave your curls alone and add some caramel highlights of your preferred shade. Balayage brunette to blonde is another excellent idea that is not only caramel colored and soft but still catches the eye. You can choose multiple shades of blonde on your dark hair and flaunt both blonde and caramel colored highlights.
You can always swear by sun-kissed balayage for your curly manes as the vanilla swirling over your locks creates a cute gradient and makes your hair look enviable. The best brunette balayage straight hair is rose gold highlights over chestnut hair color.
Insta-Worthy Brunette Balayage Styles
- A brown balayage hair color comes alive when you go for subtle highlights on copper hair.
- Looking for Brunette Balayage Bob Styles? Get inspired by the popular brown balayage highlights with a mix of toffee and caramel styled in beach waves.
- The balayage on brown locks with a medium-length textured lob looks out of place.
- For something muted, try the ashy brunette to blonde balayage for an extraordinary look. For beginners, there is a neutral color for easy hair transformation.
- You don’t have to do a dramatic color transformation to liven up your style statement. Just stick to your usual brown palette and give your neutral ashy highlights a chance.
The above brunette balayage hairstyles will spice up your curls and help you create your own statement. Our gallery has many more ideas and tips on how to achieve the best balayage hairstyles and deserves a look.